These my 3 with disney in a one year

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2016
Ship: Disney Magic

these my 3 time and the first time to my kids the 2 years old and he felt and broke his lips was his fouls but not one came to ask how is him and we call emergency because he's was with to much blood and the only person came was a waitress and she was great with him and a nurse that was terrible she never see my son or nothing even no one call next day to see but everything was great except that , and was bad for me just for that happens to my little kid 😪

Not with magic but yes with the dream