Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 18, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Amazing, watching my grandchildren were breathtaking. The shows were spectacular, my almost 2 year old grandson watched all the shows till the end and then wanted more! (we had second seating). The characters were all above expatiation, they spent plenty of time with both children and did not rush and we had several items to be autographed (you can no long leave items at the service desk to be signed). Tickets for the princess worked great!! short lines :) and we even met Cinderella twice walking around the ship, she stopped knelled down and spend time with each child. Bibby Bobby Boo worth every 59 dollars. Castaway Cay wonderful, character parade/dance A+. food was good, but I didn't go for the food I went for the Disney experience and I GOT IT!!!!! The 3 day cruise was perfect being on a budget.

The only thing I think that was ever said negative it would be small elevators. Disney is the only way to cruise with small children, they cater to them in every way:) and adults too :)

inside cabin less expensive, we were there to sleep, shower and change clothes.

find a site on the internet and do fish extenders