Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disney Magic vacation

Sail Date: January 29, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great cruise although it is a notch below the bigger disney ships (dream and fantasy) in overall entertainment value. Food is very good on board but not so much on their private island. Staff is friendly and helpful and the shows were exceptional, especially the newTangled show and Dream. The first show was not too good though which mostly the entertainment director talking and a few disney character bits. The selection of movies was alsovery good although the movie theatre is quite cramped compared to the dream and fantasy. I must say I would book this cruise again but not from .i purchased the cruise from a month before the cruise departure and they never sent me the cruise documents or luggage tags. When I called a week before the cruise they said the would send it regular mail instead of FedEx and needless to say I never received tem which was a big inconvienience. They also failed to send my castaway numbers to Disney so I did not receive all the perks of being a return Disney cruise customer. And they charge a $25 booking fee which is not the case when you book directly with Disney or Costco.

Cabin smaller than coat able cabin of Disney fantasy