Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

50th Birthday

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

This was my 1st cruise and I would say that I never had a \"WOW\" moment. The food was good but not great\, the room was nice but nothing big there. The pools were small and limited seating after everyone \"claimed\" their space in the morning. The stuff they get more money from you with had \"Great\" service.

Pros: Being with Family and Friends

Cons: The Crowds

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Beth in the Kids club was the best. Our kids never wanted to utilize the facility at all. But when they did Beth was super!
For the most part everyone we came across was willing to help. Jermain was always around to help out.
The Air Conditioning never really got the room cold. Even after it was looked at.
Quality of the food was ok\, I think we spoke to too many people before the trip and all they spoke about was the food. I didn't realize they meant you can eat all the time. My expectations were that the food was better quality.
Crews were always working or painting throughout our cruise day. Not overly obtrusive but noticeable. We choose the smaller ship for our first cruise for less people.