Fantastic Family Vacation

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2015
Ship: Disney Magic

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure and appreciation that I write this awesome review of my impression with my first Disney Cruise experience. This was my family and I first cruise and vacation and it was outstanding.The level of professionalism, attention, and ambiance was spectacular. There were many options and the dining experiences were superb. Next time I would like to save money to spend on our trip, get a bigger cabin with a larger bathroom, and spend more time navigating the ship.Hands down a great memory for me and my family.

Servet and Angelina were superb.

Efren was great. I would probable add air freshners to the room and the restrooms.

Laundry facilities were helpful.