Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Magical Getaway

Sail Date: February 05, 2013

Did a 4 night getaway when Disney Cruise Line came to Galveston, TX. It was absolutely magical. Some of the employees remembered us and that made us feel awesome. The ship was clean, organized and had so much to do, there is no way you could do it all! (Great reason to go again!!) For being a DCL cruise it was a fantastic price and I wish they would consider doing something like that again so more people can experience how awesome DCL is.

We had an inside cabin, this time a "regular" one (last time we had a different layout) on the 5th deck. We hesitated at first since this was the "kids deck" but it was awesome! I loved being able to go watch a movie at the theater, walk out and go straight to the room. Our room was spotless as well as the whole ship. A lot of people worry that there are children running around wild everywhere and it just isn't like that at all. They are so occupied you hardly notice there are even any kiddos there!

DH and I love the rotational dining and that our servers go along with us. Since it's just the 2 of us though, they always sit us with somebody else (usually another couple) and apparently the other couple didn't realize things like this happen, as they asked the waiter (where we would hear it...) "Are they going to be sitting here every night???" Talk about awkward. But once we all got to talking and explained it (this was their first time cruising without their kids) we all enjoyed our dinners and looked forward to seeing each other each night.

We didn't use the pool, but last time we did and it was okay (the adults pool is the only one we tried). We didn't go to as many shows each night since they were the same as the cruise we took back in May the year before, but if you haven't seen them, don't miss it!

I love DCL and their "cast members", their quality of service is exceptional and I haven't found any better service and willingness to help anywhere else I've been. Top notch and worth every penny!

Beautiful ship!
Love the rotational dining and the themed menu's and dining areas.
Super clean and extra roomy!
Top notch service and memorable employees!
Awesome shows and activities every day.
So many choices, I wish I was a kid again!
Love all the different choices onboard, never a bored or dull moment!

Join a group of cruisers on this ship and participate in the fish extender exchange. Makes your trip even more magical!

1 Comment