Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun but a little over priced

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Overall I would have enjoyed a few more "free" events to participate in. Most of the activities required a nominal fee. The cruise is expensive as it is and to go on board and spend an additional $300 - $500 was pretty inconsiderate of the corporation. I think the meet and greet for the kids should be a scheduled activity to encourage participation right away. Other than that the cruise was a delight.

Pros: Kids areas and single parent activities

Cons: For 5 days just which there was one more island stop

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Didn't realize that the Disney Magic was one of the smaller ships, I felt the ship size was very pleasing.
I took this cruise because everyone boasted about the quality of the food. IN my opinion the food was very bland, this included the buffet food as well as the sit down dinner meals.
I enjoyed the stateroom choice. I would have chosen maybe a lower level than 7 but other than that the cute balcony and set-up were very pleasing.
All of the staff were pleasant and accommodating.
I enjoyed the shows and the movies that were offered. The adult entertainment and activities were fun to participate in as well.
My 11 year old son ENJOYED the heck out of the trip. My 16 year old, not so much. This single mom of two....had a blast.