Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Disney Magic

Sail Date: November 10, 2013

I was not impressed with this ship at all !

we have just returned . My understanding this ship took a major updo well yes there are some nice things about it but there are a lot that are not ..   The pool area is TERRIBLE it is so small the kids can't even swim in it what a waste the food on this ship is not that good as on the others Disney ships and why are the shows the same on the Disney cruise ? That's crazy each ship should have there on different shows I just felt like I was not on a Disney cruise on this ship even from the minute I step aboard I will NOT ever return to this ship nor will I EVER recommend it !!!!!!

Now my son did like the new waterside and the kids club I will say becoming Iron Man was cool for the kids .....

Just because this ship was not that good I will be going on the Disney Fantasy

I've done the Dream twice and it is WONDERFUL !!!!

There was nothing going on for the parents it was boring my husband and I would look for fun things when our son went to the club ....even the adult 's clubs there was nothing going on

1 Comment