Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Book with caution!

Sail Date: August 04, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Approximately 13 months ago before we cruised I booked a 4 night Disney cruise for my family as a surprise Christmas gift. I secured 3 cabins(one inside and
2 outside) and paid almost $9000. 60 days before we sailed, I noted that the balcony cabins price had dropped to $980 per person which is cheaper than the inside cabin I booked 13 months ago.

I have discussed at length with 2 supervisors in guest relations this situation and was told that this is a restricted offer and only for new customers. Stacy and RK both state they only enforce the policy outlined by Disney Cruises and they have no ability to negotiate, compromise or work with me on this problem. Stacy actually stated it was time I move forward with this decision as this is a final decision.

I requested numerous times my concerns be elevated to their managers and was told over and over they have no managers; as this decision is final and I have no other recourse, but to move forward.

I struggled with this decision as my earlier trips on Disney properties were filled with wonderful memories and outstanding customer service. I understood that customer service was their your mission statement.

RK and Stacy both were very professional and their messages were concise. They could not do anything to help me; their role was to communicate this per Disney's policy. My option was to move forward as this decision was final.

I remained hopeful that a solution could be worked out to support my 13 month commitment to Disney and that we could be moved to the balcony cabin, After all this is what is being offered to new passengers 60 days before the Dream sails.
This NEVER OCCURRED! Hope this information helps your familiy.

Beautiful ship!