An Excellent Time

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2011
Ship: Disney Magic
Scared at first....seeing I can't swim. Once on board my husband and I had the most wonderful time on the Disney Magic October 2011 (on my Birthday). Staff were wonderful, friendly, professional, kind and the BEST I've ever seen. Memories I'll never forget. The plays brought you back in time when you were little with the Disney characters.....it brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward in booking another cruise REAL soon to take my grown children and grand children. Disney are professionals all the way. I'll always remember... Faith....Trust...and a lot of pixie dust. Thank you Disney Magic...looking forward to my next adventure with you soon. xoxo A+ and then some.

Beautiful, exciting.

Fantastic...the best I've ever seen.

Did not take children on this trip. However did not see one unhappy child while on board.

Going Above and Beyond always.

Clean above all standards...restrooms are beautiful.

Lovely, breathtaking. Love the towel animals everynight and how the Staff allowed me to collect them for the week.

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Having to Go Home.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!