Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Our best trip ever (and we've had a lot!

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

The ship is wonderful, and so much fun. The kids clubs are incredible; the kids want to stay there all of the time, giving Mom and Dad a real vacation. All of the events were family friendly fun, and the character appearances are pretty exciting, even if you aren't usually into that. Their pool areas are great, although definitely crowded. There was always something to do.

Pros: everything...how can you possibly name one thing after a cruise like that

Cons: it bugged me that Disney was playing an R rated show on tv

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

The dining rooms are entertaining in themselves. The pictures on the walls change, the lighting changes, etc. We almost forgot to eat. You rotate thru the different dining rooms on a schedule. It really adds to the fun. And the food was good! We really enjoyed our dinner times.
the staff was great
I would love to sail on the same ship again.
The entertainment was outstanding. Especially the show on the last night. I would pay Broadway prices to see it again...but it wouldn't work without the ship (there are things that are part of the show)
Wonderful. My kids spent a lot of time in the kids clubs. You cannot see from the pictures how great the clubs are, but they are really well designed and the staff is so wonderful. I agree that they deserve tips too.
The staterooms are larger then Carnival, but they have one queen bed, and two singles. My kids aren't good at sharing a bed. It didn't matter, because I only booked two to a room (we had 4 rooms), but if you are filling the rooms you may want to know that