Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I'm going again for my honeymoon!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I went with my family twice before. I was 14 and 15. I loved it both times. Now , I am 19, and in the mist to get married, I want to experience it with my future husband. So i keep coming back for more. Plus, we both love disney!! There is so much to do, you never get bored. When I first heard I was going on a cruise I thought I would be bored. Its worth every penny!!

Pros: nice service and diversity of resturaunts, pools, and activities to choose from.

Cons: getting off so early.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!