Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Definitely a MAGICAL cruise!

Sail Date: May 13, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our second time sailing onboard the Disney Magic. Our first time - the seven day itinerary was not available - the ships had just recently started sailing. There was a six year difference in between. My kids (now 8 and 9) absolutely loved the cruise! There were constantly activities for them and not once did they say "Mom, I'm bored." It was all so organized - it allowed them to enjoy activities that were just right for them. Best of all, it allowed my husband and I to have some "R&R" of our own. The cabins on the Magic are spacious enough for the entire family. The food was stupendous and the service was impeccable.

Pros: The fact that the entire family was able to enjoy the cruise in their own way.

Cons: The shore excursion in St. Maarten