Disney Magic Cruise Review

We wanted "Disney" without tiring out the children and ourselves, at Walt Disney World, so we chose the cruise.I cannot believe what a time we had-yes we went on DCL because we have children - ages 4, 5, 17 and 18. Everyone had the best time ever! The kids club was up to high standards. My children loved it. Their characters were everywhere and the food was good. We also always had great food from room service, very quickly I might add. Lots of activities-we are going again very soon!!