Disney Magic Cruise Review

We had such a wonderful time on the 4-day cruise on the Disney Wonder that we booked the 7-day cruise on the Disney Magic. Both experiences were wonderful from beginning to end. The ships are beautiful and the cabins very comfortable. The design of the bathrooms are great when everyone is there trying to get ready for the next activity or dinner. Disney seems to be very organized and we found all the staff friendly and willing to go out of their way for you.Our children, ages 5, 10 and 16, enjoyed all the programs and entertainment. We found the food to be good. We took a friend along too and she especially enjoyed one of the appetizers on the first night. They made sure she had that appetizer available to her every night even though it wasn't on the menu. On the one night, we decided not to eat in the dining room and they had the appetizer sent to her cabin! Little things like that really make a cruiser feel special! I do think the food was better on the 7-day cruise vs. the 4-day.Castaway Cay is one of the best parts of the whole cruise. Don't miss it. Just be sure to get off the ship early to get yourself a chair or hammock. If I have any complaints it is that the chairs are limited and it's a madhouse run to get them.My husband and I enjoyed the spa very much. It was a great place to unwind and just relax a bit and never seemed too crowded. You can pay one price and get unlimited use of the spa and Rain Forest.My family and I will definitely be taking another Disney cruise in the future! We had the time of our lives on both.Theresa, GA 8/2000, 6/2001