Disney Magic Cruise Review

This was by far the best vacation my family and I have ever been on! I am 14 and was very worried that I would have to listen toscreaming kids and live in a Disney-themedhell for a week. It wasn't like that at all!If you are a teen, this is the greatest placeto be! The teen room is amazing. Laptops,playstation, dreamcast, movies, parties, games, etc! All without your parents and/orlittle brothers and sisters! Don't worry though, parents. We are supervised! I highly recommend this to people of any age. We'll never forget it! THANK YOU DCL! *****5 stars!***** August 12th - 19th 2000MAIDEN 7 NIGHT VOYAGE! DISNEY MAGIC 4 EVER!