Disney Magic Cruise Review

For our honeymoon, my husband and I decided to try the DCL. The only good things I have to say about it was transportation to and from port was easy and the embarkation was smooth. Food was so-so. I got tired of the same items in the breakfast and lunch buffet. The was virtually no room service available and if you wanted a midnight snack...forget it! There was no midnight buffet. Entertainment was mostly kid oriented. Movies shown on board during our Nassau docking was the best part. (By the way, in regards to Nassau...stay on the ship...we hated it!) It was our honeymoon and Disney "lost" that tidbit of info...but they certainly charged us for it. Customer service reps were rude beyond belief. No one wanted to help when we showed them our receipt that showed that we should be getting certain amenities. They were "lost." After two letters, we were reimbursed $100 in Disney Store gift certificate. (We lost more than this in amenities that we prepaid for.) Many other passengers on our cruise were having the same type of problems. I would not recommend this cruise unless you're traveling with children. We were very dissapointed and I will never travel with the DCL again.