Disney Magic Cruise Review

Second Mate

Me and my friend took a 4 day, 3 night cruise and we were very disappointed in our cruise. Our room smelled like someone had just thrown up in there. We told the guy but it didn't help any. Still smelled that way. We both got a headache from it. The food was not as good as we thought it would be, a little disappointed in that also. Kids seemed to be in the adult pool, so we had no relaxation time anytime. Disappointed that's all I can say. Not what I expected from Disney. We expected much more and better service from Disney. When you go to Disney world everything is so nice and in place nothing on the ground. disappointed.