Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

You cannot beat a Disney Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

I surprised my wife with a Cruise on the Disney Magic - Fe. 13-20, 2010. We arrived a Port Can. to doscover that the Magic was still in Castaway Cay due to weather and would not sail until the 14th. A very nice cruise line employee directed us to Epcot where we received: free parking, a one day park hopper pass, a $30.00 food voucher, one night at the Caribe Royale, a 20% discount on our cruise and a $240.00 on board credit. But more importantly, every employeee we encountered was nice an handled our situation with grace and kindness. Th ship is beautiful, the dining rooms and food are awesome. Palo's is highly recommended. We saw three first run movies at the BuenaVista Theater and each show at the Walt Disney Theater. The cast memebers there are very talented. My wife and I are in our early sixties and were traveling alone. We enjoyed being around so many happy children. We sked a little girl on a elevator whre she was from. She replied, "Syracuse and tht is why this trip is a dream come true. We agree. Th debarkation process was so easy - less than 10 munutes. We were so pleased and impressed that we booked agian for the winter of 2011.

Pros: Everything and I do mea everything!

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!