The best money I ever spent

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2006
Ship: Disney Magic
This cruiseline is awesome. I have been on most of the others and this is the best. The first time we went without kids the second time we brought our son. Both times were fantastic. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help with a smile no matter what your request is. The food is amazing especially at Palo's the adult only restaurant. It is worth the $10 surcharge. It is the best food on any ship I have been on. The nursery was great too. They have a one way mirror so you can check on the kids and staff withouth them knowing you are there. The entertainment was awesome too. I loved everything about this cruise from the ports to room service to the cabin stewardess to dining. Also the Pirates in the Caribbean night is a lot of fun. Can't wait to go again! Thanks to our agent Marisa Fusco for recommending this!

The best

Tons to do for all ages

Parents had to beg their children to spend time with them. The kids were having so much fun they didn't want to leave the programs.

My every request was met with a smile and efficiency

Gorgeous

Lots of room with a tub and mini fridge in all rooms

Pros: service and food

Cons: I have no complaints