Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Pleasantly surpised

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

I was expecting something totally geared towards kids and disney fanatics (of which I am neither) but I was blown away by the thoughtfulness in the ship's design allowing for the kids to be safely and happily occupied while the adults had a little "time off" and in their own space. I am a single mom and was dreading supper until they sat the single parents together and it was PERFECT. All the kids could relate to their situations and had a blast playing together both at the table and at the kid's club. Stroke of genius to seat us all together.

Pros: Catered to parents and kids alike!!!

Cons: Nothing outstanding comes to mind.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Had an oceanview room. Loved it. Loved the WC and tub separate.
AWESOME!!!!
Great for the kids. Lots to do....or not as you choose.
AWESOME.
Nothing special. Nothing bad either. Plenty of variety for kids.
Well run, well organized. Clean. Friendly crew/staff.