Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Why Are Disney Cruises So Expensive???

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

I have been on three cruises,--once on Carnival, and twice with Costa. Every cruise was a 7-day Caribbean cruise. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about those past cruises!!! My husband and I are thirty-ish, and we have four boys. I can't express enough how wonderful our cruise experiences were aboard both the Carnival and Costa cruise ships. I'd like to try out a Disney cruise, but after reading the reviews, it seems that their pools are not large enough, and the shows are not all that great. Let me just say that the whole Disneyworld-theme-parks-thingy is all OVER-RATED!!!! So, someone, please, please enlighten me, and tell me why oh why are the Disney cruises so outrageously priced??!!?!?! And please do not respond with the private island Castaway Cay answer,--- it's not enough. And besides, both Carnival and Costa had private island getaways for the passengers. Really though, I'm just so wanting to know why the thousand dollar per person cost for the trip? Thank you in advance for any answers to my one simple question!!!!

Recommends Disney Magic? No.

There really isn't anything in the photos that sets the staterooms apart from the rest of the cruise ships.
There ARE children's programs available on other ships as well.