An okay cruise

Disney Magic Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Magic
The ship itself was very nice. I would have enjoyed the cruise more if my 18 year old daughter was not constantly getting kicked out of 18 and older coffee shops, lounges and pools because she did not look 18, even though she would have her ship ID card stating that she was, in fact, 18. Also, adults like slides too! There is an age limit for the slide so I wasn't able to go down it, even though I was actually within the weight limit!

The food was fair, but some of the dining rooms are very cheesy and in an area of the ship where there is a lot of vibration. Breakfasts were good and there was generally a wide variety of food.

Pros: the ports of call

Cons: dining conflicts & problems with activities for 17-24 year olds

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!