Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

"More than what I expected"

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Very elegant and easy access thoughout all the areas. Restaurants and social sites well located, diversity of pools, recreational areas and rest areas well distributed.

Pros: I went all over my expectations, and I loved the crew state of the art attitude and the shows.

Cons: I would like two day stay in Civitavecchia and Florence instead of islands with no cultural or history meaning

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Been Disneys, all childrens activities were great. I think the teen activities were the ones that needed some improvement, due the fact that they seemed bored or worried for some reason. Probably it would be a good idea to enroll in some kind of teen club, with more sports and competitions.
Clean and very confortable public areas, nice decoration and accesibility to all crew attendants all the times in case of assistance needed. They were always willing to help and the courtesy of all personnel was extremely professional and friendly.
Menus well adequated to all activities, elegant dining at restaurants, all time buffet at the pools, midnigth snaks. There is a choice for every taste!!!
Being a stateroom, I felt it big and confortable. Very clean and well ventilated, with two bathrooms which was the best comfort of all!!! :-)
Staff quality was the best of all, even Mickey and friends were always willing to make our stay wonderful!!! Loved the shows during dinner and brunch, but would like to have more time to enjoy the ships amenities as long as too many shore excursions to join.
Too many variaty of activities!!! Been in the Mediterranean, there were lots of shore excursions and then, many things to do inside the ship. The parties were great!!! ....but I was so tired of doing so much the whole day, that didnt have enough energy to dance. We needed more days at sea in order to stay at the ship.