Disney Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Love the 'First Trips

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I just love going on the 'First Time' trips. Going to LAX, 14 Days of Disney was to die for... (GO TABLE 50) Going on the WestBound 14 Day to Sapin in a couple of weeks... There is always something to do or you can just do nothing. Watch TV under the stars... Sit on your balcony and just forget about work... The food is great, if you want to eat 24/7 no problem, but if you want to eat the three meals aday, I bet you will lose weight...

Pros: I can do everything and I can do nothing on board The Disney Magic...

Cons: Not much

Recommends Disney Magic? No.

Food is outstanding... Eat as much as you want 24/7
The Magic is a prefect size cruise ship, it LOOKS HUGE when you first pull-up to the dock, but once your on it board, everything is easy to find and easy to get too.
we always get a room with a balcony, just love sitting out as we cruise around...
It's a Disney staff, always willing to please and smiles are always there. Ask and you shell receive.
great shows but they need to change them a little bit... I am going on two cruises this year (14 day to Spain and 4 day Vacation Club) hopefully some new shows will be offered