Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean

A travel agents opinion-who better?

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

As a travel agent, I have sent quite a few families on cruises and the people who have been on this ship have come back with only the most fabulous things to say. Everything from the way the kids are treated to the pampering of the parents. It means so much more to people who don't get time away from their kids, guilt free! I have been brought and sent more gifts from grateful parents on this line than anyone on any other cruise line! It's a win, win, win, situation!

Pros: That everyone I've sent, has come back in after the cruise and fairly gushed about their experiences!

Cons: The fact that I've never gotten to take my kids on this ship.

Recommends Disney Magic? Yes!

Food the parents and children all love.
The children were thrilled with the staff that assisted them.