Disney Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

My husband & I have been on other cruise lines but this was by far the best. The staff was excellent. We traveled with friends and one of them had a food allergy. The servers went out of their way to make sure that her dishes were prepared exactly how she needed it prepared. The ship was spotless. Even though it's a family cruise line, we were never tripping over kids. Castaway Cay was a perfect ending to the cruise. I would have no complaints if we could have spent the whole 7 days at Castaway Cay. I was surprise that there was not more merchandise in the shops on the ship.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Not at Castaway Cay long enough

Clean, clean, clean. Very classic looking ship like the ships from long ago.
Excellent food and lots of it. Palo was excellent.
Our cabin was the one with the Navigator's balacony. The split bath was a great idea.
Super friendly. The ship's photographers were very professional and the portraits they took were excellent. I truly recommend purchasing the portrait packages.
The pirate deck party and the fireworks were a great surprise and was a lot of fun. The movie screen at the family pool was awesome.