Disney Magic Cruise Review

A Magical Vacation

My family and I went on the 7-day Disney cruise on 9-23-00. It was a magical time for sure. The cabins were very roomy, the food was good, the shows were "outstanding" and the crew members, well, lets just say, they were the ones who made the cruise so magical. The crews motto was, "we are here to make your Disney cruise a magical one." They surely lived up to that and then some. They all went way over and above to help you make lasting memories for you and your family. Regarding the Islands: the only negative thing that I can say is that St. Marteen was extremely dirty. You may just want to stay on board that day!!