A Teenage Perspective

Disney Magic Cruise Review

Helpful Vote: 1

Ship: Disney Magic
Well, I have set sail on both the luxurious vessels, The Magic and The Wonder. Being a teenager myself I found both the ships to be superb! I had the best time of my life. In fact, I`m trying to con my parents into going on the 7-day. Anyway, I highly recommend this cruise. There is something for everyone! Teens will fit in, there are parties going on every night it was crazy fun. There`s tons of stuff for kids and adults as well. But man o man, this cruise just rocks!