A Blessed Experience

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disney Fantasy

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 30, 2017

Ship: Disney Fantasy

Review Summary

this was my first cruise and I had an amazing experience. my kids enjoyed it.! it was worth the money and wait! I would not travel in any other cruise that its not a Disney cruise! the service is just amazing! they ACTUALLY MAKE YOU FEEL like a queen and king! I guess all dreams do come true!

Embarkation

quick and easy!

Ship Experiences

all sorts of food! well presented and above all DELICIOUS

SHOWS WERE VERY TOUCHING, FUNNY AND FAMILY ORIENTED

amazing! my son was there all day EVERY DAY!

MY FAMILY OF 11 WERE ALL TREATED LIKE KINGSZ AND QUEEN.... LITERALLY... HANDS UP FOR JAMAL AND SUDIN! exceptional service, super friendly!

beautiful

every comfortable! cleaning lady was very attentive and sweet ALL THE TIME! always had bed ready, new towels, changed and cleaned room TWICE A DAY!

ASK a lot of question because its a lot of info and overwhelming all the restaurant dates and schedules. so be informed before arrival date. and be prepared to be without internet connection unless you want to pay a lot for it

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

simply beautiful! and has wifi in Starbucks

George Town, Grand Cayman

nice but no wifi

Falmouth, Jamaica

nice but no wifi

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

WOW WOW WOW AND WOW. amazing! servers really friendly, they take care of your SMALLEST PROBLEM! my 4 year old lost her water shoes in THE OCEAN in castaway, I told one of the employees there and they made me fill out a lost and found form just in case they find it IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ACOEAN. and 3 hours later I get a call from guest services saying they cleaned ot their ocean and sent out a life guard and they found my shoe floating in the water and returned it to me! I was like wow!! who does that!! this is the kind of exceptional service Disney offers!

Disembarkation

faster than the airport! quick and easy