Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome cruise line, the best by far!

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

I would have rated the cruise a five, but we encountered heavy rain and flooding on the beach day at the Castaway Cay. I had issues with the luggage and my stateroom but they were rectified professionally and quickly. Other than that, the cruise was worth every dollar spent, from the shows (broadway quality), movies (Disney Movies), activities, and the ships appearance. There was so much to do for all ages. My children, whom are teenage boys and an elementary school age boy, stayed in the age group club for the duration of the cruise, which left plenty of time for adults to engage in some fun times.  The food was was very good, where some dishes was just okay. The servers were awesome, thank you Alvin, Milton, and Ana, highly recomended! The kid's club staff was amazing! The Director was outgoing and upbeat. Thank you Disney Fantasy for making memories with and for my familyHappy.

Plenty of room for a family of 5.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Residents was a little annoying, hungry for money.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
had heavy rain, and flooding