Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

From the perspective of senior passenger

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

I want to comment on the EXCELLENCE of the staff on the Fantasy.  I was with my son/daughter-in-law and 3 little girls, ages 4,2,10mon. Very challenging at dinner and in their room (suite).  The staff couldn't have performed more professionally.

The comment i would like to make is about 2 disappointing excursions in Grand Cayman.  The am tour of Turtle Farm etc. included a horrible stop at "Hell", they call it.  The guide pointed out many buildings and gave some history and then we saw the turtle farm which was nice.  The 6 min stop at the beach was a joke.

Afternoon snorkeling was worse!  After meeting at the pier, we walked a block to the snorkeling tour boat.  Then we went about 100 yds away to a reef which was nice.  We reboarded the boat and went another 100 yds to a old buried ship which was VERY close to the pier and shore.  We were amidst a sea of  seaweed - honestly could not get back on the boat without swimming through the seaweed to the ladder.  Everyone knows the great snorkling of Grand Cayman's and we were subjected to this!

Very clean and stateroom host took wonderful care of me and an occasional overnight visit from my granddaughter.
excellent. Aire in consierege floor was exceptional.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Skip the town and hire a private taxi to take you to Punta Sur Beach Park. Wonderful beach and restaurant
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)