Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

WOW!!!! Take your kids before they get to old BUYER BEWARE

Sail Date: November 16, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 8145

BE CAREFUL IF YOU RENT A CAR FROM ALAMO IN ST. MAARTEN....I watched a guy at Alamo (I believe) give a ladies jeep away she reserved. He told the guy in front of me he didn't have a Jeep and the group he was with said lets leave, this guy has one for $115, he (the Alamo agent) said I will rent you one for that. Five minutes later a lady comes up with her reservation and is told her reservation was for 8:00AM and since she wasn't here they didn't hold it....BS, he gave it to the other guy.....bad management, bad system?? I hope it didn't ruin her trip. Anyways, I have been on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Costa, and Princess. Nothing compares to Disney! The ship is so clean, they have a real room service (full menu), everyone is trained very well. I was never told no......when I got back to Port Canaveral and the rental car place told me NO! About an upgrade I realized I hadn't been told no in a week :) This was my first Disney and it truly is steps above all the others.

Cruise Photos