Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 21, 2013

I've taken an Royal Caribbean, Carnival, and now this Disney Cruise, and hands down the Disney was my favorite.  They know how to do it right.  The service was outstanding, the ship was super clean, there was always something going on for everyone.  the security for the kids is unbelievable.  There was no question that they were safe, well looked after, and having fun.  I would do it again in a heart beat.

there was always people cleaning the inside and outside of the ship. it was beautiful
the food was awesome. there wasn't anything i or my child didn't like
very nice. spacious for a cruise, and very clean
out waitstaff, and host were amazing. my child is still asking for our server. and we would like to take another cruise and ask for him again.
always something to do for everyone.
my child had the best time. their saftey was amazing
always something to do
we had a very nice time on shore, and it was easy to navigate to our excursions

the aqua duck is super fun

1 Comment