Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

The Best Cruise Ever.

Sail Date: August 24, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I chose this rating because this cruise line exceed my expectation. Since my family and I have been cruising it's the best we have experience. Yes it's a bit expensive but, it's worth the money. We have cruised with Royal & Carnival however, Disney is at the top of our list in the best cruise line category, crew members/dining room servers/ every last one of them on the ship was fabulous. Each night we get to dine in a different dining room, same table # also we get the same server each night as well. On the other cruise ship it's the same dining room for the 7 days.

Cruise Photos

Destinations and Excursions N/A
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Good for buying expensive jewelery
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beatiful place
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Great the kids enjoyed it.

Basically there was no line when we go to breakfast on the lido deck. We also had the option of having breakfast in any one of the restaurant we dine in.