Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Another great Disney cruise

Sail Date: March 25, 2016

Cabin: 9514 and 9516

We decided to take an Easter cruise as my children (ages 12, 15, 17) had several days off from school around the holiday.  This was our second Disney cruise (and 6th overall cruise), and it was excellent.  The ship is beautiful (well maintained, very clean), and the food is more than plentiful and delicious, and the entire staff couldn't have been more accommodating.  I have zero complaints; the cruise was perfect.  I was a little surprised that the Dream didn't do more for Easter--traditional Easter dinner, Easter Bunny visits, an egg hunt, etc.  They did offer three different Easter services/Mass on Sunday.

Cabin steward was very attentive and kind. Rooms were very comfortable as were the beds. Because we had two adjoining rooms, the cabin steward combined our balconies from the beginning of our trip, which made for nice extra space.
The disembarkation (including retrieval of luggage) was the fastest I've ever experienced.
Skip downtown Nassau and head over to Paradise Island. Castaway Cay is fabulous.
Children's Programs We did not participate in any of the structured programs. My kids checked out RAVE but chose to stay together at the pools, etc.
My daughters loved the shows; my son loved the basketball court.
Food was excellent in all areas--fast food, buffets, and dining rooms.

Do take time to enjoy the adults-only area. It is so much less hectic than the main pools on Deck 11. Also, make sure you take at least one ride aboard the AquaDuck!