Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was first class… only the weather was an issue

Sail Date: October 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I think that the Disney Dream ship, is a dream. So festive and beautiful and full of excitement and joy! We loved it.

The only issue we had was that there was a storm at one of our ports. Obviously this is not the fault of Disney's, but it meant that we only got to one of our 2 ports. I just wished that perhaps there could have been a back up plan if one port is not accessible. That we could go to a different port. Even though the ship is lovely, we were also looking forward to our excursions which we were not able to take.

I still say the cruise was 1st class! The employees were all wonderful! And the food was also 1st class(and I'm very picky). Thanks Disney Dream!

Very clean and so nicely taken care of by our cabin steward