A Wish For More

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 04, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

We just got back from our three day cruise on the Disney Dream.  This included my Mom (a senior) and my two daughters (10 and 14) and myself.  We had a wonderful time...the shows were great....the day on the Disney Island was both fun and relaxing.  There was something for any age!  The cabins were nice and kept up by our cabin steward who did a wonderful job.  The restaurants were absolutely beautiful, the food was good, and the waiter (Ajus) and assistant waiter (Hugo) provided not only good service, but a light heartedness and humor that added to the enjoyment of each dinner.  We have been on 4 Disney cruises and my wish is for more in the future!

Movie was ugh!

Would be nice to have a clock in the cabin.

Pirate clothes for pirate night are optional but fun.