Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the pier our experience was magical. My daughter and I traveled alone and she is an older teen. We enjoyed the trip as if it were designed specifically for each of us. There were plenty of activities to keep each of us busy and great shows and activities to keep us engaged as a family. I cant wait to go back.

Pros: Everything

Cons: No Irons in rooms:(

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Very large ship and the stateroom size was manageable. Loved the verandah.
I absolutely loved the rotating dinning and the wait staff that worked with us for the entire trip. They were wonderful to my daughter :)
The verandah was wonderful. We had a great room with comfortable beds. They rationed the shampoo so after a day at the beach or hair was horrible\, but the room was great!!!
Overall the ship staff was very nice and accommodating\, I had one very small issue and it was rectified easily and Disney Guest Service provided a spa treatment for both my daughter and I as a follow-up. Great customer service
Wish I could give more stars/smiley faces!!!! My daughter participated in age appropriate activities and I had wonderful adult time. The shows were phenomenal- the pirate party was so much fun!