Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a nice cruise

Sail Date: May 10, 2012

The ship was very clean, the service was excellent all around, the food was all right, I found a hair in my breakfast the morning I was leaving which sickened me, the server was very kind and said how sorry he was, the mamager of the dining room never came over nor said anything, which ther server went to him about it. the room server was very attentive, the kids stuff was great. over all it was a very nice cruise.

Pros: the room

Cons: not much for adults

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

very crouded and very big
evenything was great, the food was all right, not the best for I have been on about 15 cruises, 1st time on Disney. the service was wonderful, again food all right.
excellent quality, very very nice