Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney's Dream

Sail Date: June 17, 2011

Ship was beautiful and clean. Stateroom size was small but use of space was good. It was crowded in the pool areas and pools were very small. The main attraction the AquaDuck was just ok and the wait time was about 45 minutes for a 1 minute ride. Just like the parks. It was different but not wort the wait. I would say this cruise is geared for smaller children.My two young teens just played in the arcade area and minigolf.
As for the food, it was ok and had your all ameican favorites. Dinner for me was terrible. The food was cold and not what I expected. I would rather eaten at the fast food stations.

Pros: Disney's private Island

Cons: Food

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

All staff were great
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Food here was great, great beaches and activities.
Don't Miss: Bike riding