Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great vacation. The Dream is an amazing ship with lots of high tech experiences. The Oceaneer club was great and I love the Mickey Bands for the security for the kids and the wave phones. Oceaner was so nice so parents to have a little free time as well. There were so many activites available, we didn't have enough time to do everything. We may have to take a longer trip next time.Castaway Cay was the best port of any I've been to. Very smooth sailing.

Pros: number of kids activities

Cons: limited pool space

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Wish the pools were bigger.or more of them. Not enough pool space for number of people. Plenty of deck space however.
loved the Animator dining room with "Crush"
My kids aged 5 and 10 loved the Oceaneer Club. So nice to have a safe place for them so parents can have a little free time as well. Very secure.My son loved the detective game and the mini golf as well. My daughter loved visiting with the princesses. Would have been nice if they were out a few more times. Long wait for pictures.