Crystal Serenity Cruise Review to U.S.

The World Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I suggest anyone who has never been on a cruise to take this one! It's great and everyone is so friendly! I deffinatly think what my boyfriend and I paid for this trip was worth every penny! I would take this cruise again, and I plan to after college!

Pros: All of it! I loved the whole cruise, but the stop in Jamica was my favorite!

Cons: I liked everything but if i had to choose one thing it would be leaving the ship to go home!

I loved how big and how much space I had! I absouletly hate being crowded!
I don't remember having a bad expierence of food on this trip! It was great!
Wonderful!
Everyone was so friendly they made you feel like you was at home the entire time!
One word! "Excellent"