Crown Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Brief Cruise aboard the Crown Princess

Sail Date: May 20, 2016

My husband and I I had an awesome experience aboard the Crown Princess. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery as we sail. We loved the fact that the balcony cabin is clean and very accessible to the elevator, and hand sanitizer is everywhere. The air inside the ship is clean and has no slightest smell of cigarette. The crew and staff are courteous and very helpful. Food is good and the buffet area is orderly and not crowded. I definitely recommend sailing with the Princess, anytime. My husband and I would like to book Alaska cruise with the Princess in the near future.

One of the best. It's clean. However, announcement is not audible.

1 Comment