Nice get away

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

7 Night California Coastal (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2016
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D302

We enjoyed the food and the service staff very much.  I was not happy with the internet service and the high cost of it.   It was too slow and cumbersome to use.  Getting into the room with my walker was difficult.  I wish they had more trivia games.  My husband enjoyed the shows and the choice of movies offered very much.

Bathroom was big enough - but the hall to get into the cabin was too small to fit my walker. It made it very hard to get into the room by myself.