Crown Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Purser

Nice get away

Sail Date: March 26, 2016

Room Type: Suite

We enjoyed the food and the service staff very much.  I was not happy with the internet service and the high cost of it.   It was too slow and cumbersome to use.  Getting into the room with my walker was difficult.  I wish they had more trivia games.  My husband enjoyed the shows and the choice of movies offered very much.

Bathroom was big enough - but the hall to get into the cabin was too small to fit my walker. It made it very hard to get into the room by myself.
Website should list if the port requires tendering.

1 Comment