Short Sighted

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 25, 2015
Ship: Crown Princess

My family will never step foot on a Princess ship again.  We did not book a family cruise to Alaska with our in-laws to save money; however, after spending over $15,000 on rooms, multiple side trips (purchased through Princess), food/beverage, etc., the cruise line refused to reimburse us ~$300 for a zip lining adventure that my son (9 years old) had to cancel because he was scared when he realized what we had signed him up for.  To add salt to the wound, the zip lining outfit told us that we would be refunded  with "no problems".  After two battles with the front office we gave up.  As much money as Princess made off my family I am still blown away that they would not refund this small amount.  In the end, they have lost our future business...and I hope yours as well.