Overall it is good, but not informed in advance where to disembark

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night West Coast Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 26, 2015
Cabin Number: P333

This is my first time to take cruise. Everything was perfect except the last day when we were about to leave. We were not notified clearly where to get out of the cruise, so we walked around and up and down the ship. Finally someone told me to go to Information  Desk and the service person told me the wrong floor to muster. This made us very frustrated because I needed to leave the ship to go to another place on time.

I hope in the future the crew member can give guests a small card indicating where to disembark because I saw so many people moved up and down like to find the exit.

Overall it is a nice trip for us. The only thing that bothered us a lot is we didn't know where to disembard and no one seemed knowledgeable to show us the right way to do it. We moved up and down the ship to find the exit.