Not what I expected

Crown Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night West Coast Getaway (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2015
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D522

CryingCrying Could not get a table at the premiere dining rooms.  Finally got into the Italian restaurant, cost $25 extra per person, but was awful.  We ended up eating the buffet the whole time, and it was fair.  Very disappointed.  The mini Suite was good. service was good.  They really fell down in the food arena.
Could not get a table in the Steak & fish grill at all.  Very disappointed. No activities director that I could find......

See my notes about the dining.

What activities

What entertainment?

I did not see any children's programs.

I have no complaints about our cabin. cabin location was perfect in the rolling seas. almost everyone I talked to was sea sick.

We had a bad experience, what can I say. They took our photo, but we never saw the photo anyplace; sio we could not buy it. we ate buffet, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Felt like a cow getting on and off the boat.
Nice day trip.