Crown Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A disappointing cruise

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

I'm very unhappy with this cruise it's our 15th cruise 10 onRoyal Carribean and 5 on Princess. the temperature in our room the 1st day was over 80 degrees I complained to the room steward who call a supervisor whi came to the room and gave a a story line which I didn't buy later that evening I complained again since the room was unbearable he said he would call a supervisor again so I went to the desk and talked to a man there he took down the info and said he would contact someone about it and filled out a form. Later that evening the temperature had been slightly corrected but not to my liking. I asked the desk if there was another room we could move to. He said there were no empty rooms. I waked away thinking he had told me the truth. Later on during the cruise I learned that there were many rooms available. I will never recommend or go on another Princess cruise again. My wife and I go on 2 or more cruises a year.

Pros: Movies under the stars

Cons: Setup of the horizon food buffet, slow service at dinner , temperature in the room much too warm complained and got slight relief but not enough

Recommends Crown Princess? No.

Poor service . My wife and I had a very tough time sleeping because of the elevated temperature in the room. The temperature usually was decent about 3 o'clock or later in he mornint