Not the best cruise I have taken

Costa neoRomantica Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

7 Night Greek Isles (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 07, 2011
Ship: Costa neoRomantica
I have taken 10 cruises, and this is my least favorite cruise out of all of them. I will definitely not cruise with Costa in the future.

You have to pay for a glass of water at dinner, which I find ridiculous! Friendly waiters, though. Food quality is passable.

I did not particularly enjoy the show I saw, but that does not mean they are bad, just not my cup of tea.

If you are a non-smoker, definitely do not cruise with Costa. Although they do have many areas of clean air on the ship, too many areas way too smoky. The cigar lounge is right next to the entrance to the theater. Cough cough!

The best part of the cruise was the large room, but the air conditioning did not work properly and it was hard to sleep at night.
Beautiful town. I saw it on my own and did not do a shore excursion.
Taormina is beautiful. Too bad our tour guide's accent was so thick that we could not understand anything she said.

Pros: The stateroom was very roomy; great stateroom steward!

Cons: Having to pay for water at dinner; poor food choices; too many smoking areas

Recommends Costa neoRomantica? No.